CONVOY from North Dallas to Waxahachie, Nov 7th return Nov 9

Historic Military Vehicle and Military Events of Interest World Wide.
daveyboy
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

CONVOY from North Dallas to Waxahachie, Nov 7th return Nov 9

Post by daveyboy »

Anyone interested in participating in a convoy of ww2 vehicles only from points north ( Plano/Frisco/Mckinney, even further north etc, or points along the way) to the WW2 weekend in Waxahachie, TX this coming fall?

The town is once again sponsoring a ww2 weekend, starting Friday November 7th and ending Sunday Novemeber 9th.

This years festivities are supposed to be even bigger. A MV convoy out of town and back carring ww2 re-eanctors is planned, as well as a Veternas day ceremony, living history displays, stae side 40's living with folks in period, civilain home front impressions, etc

(I am not an official spokesperson for this event, however, official news to this will come out soon)

I for one wish to attend in the capacity of a ww2 feild mess wit hthe truck.

I thought that there might be safety in numbers so to speak in travleing there. My truck is capable, but lets face it, its nice to have others "just is case" Anyone from this area considerng attending this event?

If I cant get others to convoy, I am on my own, so transporting the truck may be my final solution to getting it there.

would much prefer to drive it, but again, alone I dont like. Others in convoy would certainly be cool.