PTO to trans plate

CCKW Parts Wanted. Please included location. This is a World Wide forum.
Warren Duchesne
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

PTO to trans plate

Post by Warren Duchesne »

Looking thru the manual I see a plate bolted to the transmission top down to the PTO . If this is correct on my 1944 year truck mine is missing . I need one . Thanks Warren Duchesne
bobc
Captain
Captain

Re: PTO to trans plate

Post by bobc »

Hi Warren, Did you ever find this plate? I was cleaning off the bed of the 41 I'm getting going and found one in all the stuff, if you still need it let me know. Bob.
Restored M-2-A-1 half-track, 41 CCKW SWB closed cab yard truck, working on open cab G-506 cargo truck
Warren Duchesne
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

I still need one if my truck had one when it was new . I guess they all had them ??? I will post on the technical board to try and find out . Thanks Warren
Warren Duchesne
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

I found out that there are 2 different ones . The one I need has a 90 degree bend at one end by the bolt holes , If any one has one let me know , Thanks Warren Duchesne
bobc
Captain
Captain

Post by bobc »

Hi Warren, I just sent you a picture, then I went to my manuals and realized there might be 3 types since the picture I sent doesn't match either of the ones in the manuals, it might be from a DUWK, the guy I got the truck from said they parted out a DUWK, if anyone knows for sure I'd appreciate a pic. Thanks Bob
Restored M-2-A-1 half-track, 41 CCKW SWB closed cab yard truck, working on open cab G-506 cargo truck