ORIGINAL WWII ISSUE GAS CAN STRAP SETS (GOT THAT WWII LOOK)

CCKW Parts For Sale. Please included location. This is a World Wide forum.
joel gopan
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

ORIGINAL WWII ISSUE GAS CAN STRAP SETS (GOT THAT WWII LOOK)

Post by joel gopan »

Many of you do not realize that the original WWII Buckle is different than what the repro dealers are now selling. (These are Hinged the same as on the Open cab Pioneer Tool straps.) They are WWII Original and the cotton web straps are original WWII OD Color. These have been hidden away on my property for 50+ years, they were under some crates, and were a pleasant surprise. I do not supply rivets. I used Brake Shoe Rivets and special Washers to install mine. $20.00 Ea, plus $3.85 for Postage within the USA, add $1.30 for insurance. You will be able to brag about these as they are not available anywhere else (Got that WWII look). I doubt anyone else is using correct Original WWII era Web Strap material. These may show slight signs of 50 years of cold storage dust. Add these to the running board bolts and spacers, and your truck will be 3 steps closer to perfection. I have just a few sets available.

NOTE:
There are two sets per vehicle, each set comprises two straps, one with buckle and one with the tip.
44 MB 356378- 54 M-38A1-41 CCKW 352-51 M-37-42TW6-45MBT-43 M1 BOMB LIFT (WEAVER)- RECORD SETTING HONOR GRADUATE Wheeled Vehicle Mechanics School, U.S. ARMY 1960 - US ARMY ORDNANCE SCHOOL 1962 - MVPA 1064 - RED BALL CHAPTER - PHONY VETERAN HEADHUNTER - ARMY FIXED & ROTARY WING MECHANIC/CREWCHIEF-STILL FIT WARBIRD COCKPITS