GENUINE NOS WWII GM CCKW RUNNING BOARD FRONT SPACERS

CCKW Parts For Sale. Please included location. This is a World Wide forum.
joel gopan
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GENUINE NOS WWII GM CCKW RUNNING BOARD FRONT SPACERS

Post by joel gopan »

A GENUINE COSMETIC PART
They are WWII OD Painted, discover what the original GMC Factory shade of OD looked like, these have the Part Number 2141240 embossed into the wood in 1/2" GMC WWII Factory Font. Most CCKW owners are not aware that these even exist, or are missing. This may explain why your running boards do not properly line up with the holes in the fender. $5.50 Ea Plus $3.85 Priority Mail within the US. Insurance is $1.50 extra. Your truck will smile with these installed. By the bolts advertised above and you will be two steps closer to a perfect CCKW. This will be the finishing touch on some CCKWs while others will still be light years away from authentic. I have the Worlds supply of these. Every CCKW left the factory with these installed at the front bracket only. There are Two per Truck.
44 MB 356378- 54 M-38A1-41 CCKW 352-51 M-37-42TW6-45MBT-43 M1 BOMB LIFT (WEAVER)- RECORD SETTING HONOR GRADUATE Wheeled Vehicle Mechanics School, U.S. ARMY 1960 - US ARMY ORDNANCE SCHOOL 1962 - MVPA 1064 - RED BALL CHAPTER - PHONY VETERAN HEADHUNTER - ARMY FIXED & ROTARY WING MECHANIC/CREWCHIEF-STILL FIT WARBIRD COCKPITS
Warren Duchesne
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Re: GENUINE NOS WWII GM CCKW RUNNING BOARD FRONT SPACERS

Post by Warren Duchesne »

i need a set . thanks warren duchesne
Warren Duchesne
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Re: GENUINE NOS WWII GM CCKW RUNNING BOARD FRONT SPACERS

Post by Warren Duchesne »

Joel are you going to the MVPA meet in Kansas ? If so i need to purchase some of the things you have offered for sale latley , Can you call me Thanks Warren 318 376 5023