10 New Tires and Rims and other CCKW Stuff For Sale

CCKW Parts For Sale. Please included location. This is a World Wide forum.
Cat Man
Major
Major

10 New Tires and Rims and other CCKW Stuff For Sale

Post by Cat Man »

While were were shopping for Military Dodge parts last weekend at the Vintage Power Wagon Rally in Fairfield Iowa and we found some CCKW parts for sale. These are not in their catalog.

They have 10 New Uniroyal Military 7.50X20 Non Directionals mounted on CCKW rims. Rims have been cleaned and some were primer painted. Tires have been and are stored inside. They are perfect, very plyable and not very old. I have extras or they would be in my shed already!

They also have several used CCKW take off winches and an Arctic Cab kit with hard top and hard doors for a CCKW. Another odd item for those of you with 12 Volt conversions. They say they have some NOS 12 Volt starter motors.

There is a WWII aircraft fuel trailer in the yard. Looks complete. This is the single axle, dual wheel one.

Contact Dave Butler at Vintage Power Wagons about pricing for motivated buyers. You can use my name. Jeff Rowsam AKA Cat Man

Good Luck

Cat Man
40 Years An Engine Guy
30 Years A Caterpillar Guy
Still Learning Every Day
dr deuce
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Post by dr deuce »

12 volt GM starters (unmodified) will NOT work. The pinion has a different # of teeth. The ring gear and the starter pinion MUST go together by voltage. You cannot make a 6v pinion work on a 12v starter unless you make a bushing for the inside as the shaft size is different between the 6v and 12v
Dr Deuce Over 50,000 driven miles in a CCKW
1942 CCKW closed cab shopvan
1943 CCKW closed cab cargo w/M32 MG mount
1944 CCKW open cab LeRoi Kompressor
1944 CCKW open cab F1 Aircraft fueler tanker
1945 CCKW open cab cargo w/artic cab
1942 Chev cargo
1942 Chev K51 Panel
1944 Chev M6 Bomb Truck
1942 GPW Jeep
http://home.comcast.net/~cckw/wsb/html/ ... 59870.html