Spare tire carrier for sale in Vermont

CCKW Parts For Sale. Please included location. This is a World Wide forum.
Craig
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Spare tire carrier for sale in Vermont

Post by Craig »

Spare tire carrier for sale excellent +++ condition. Includes both of the original Budd spare lug nuts and the special nut for securing the carrier in the up position. $400.00 + postage..............I also have the entire steering column assembly from the steering wheel, to the steering arm connecting rod and all parts in between including the original horn. Excellent condition, and the horn works through the horn button! $300.00 plus postage. A lot of other parts available also., complete set of springs and hangers (front and rear), gas tank support brakets (complete) Distibutor (good working condition), fuel pump, complete set of drive shafts (front, middle and rear w/u joints), transmision/ transfer case w/ PTO, hydrolic cylinder for dump bed (this thing is huge and free by the way), front and rear differentials (also free), a good 235cid engine (free), and some body parts ect. ect. ect. Most of this stuff I will sell very cheap. I live in Vermont so the closer you are the better. Would concider delivery of some items a possibility. Thanks Craig