Desperately looking for a nice Chevy Cab

CCKW's and Chevrolets wanted to purchase. Please included location. This is a World Wide forum.
m38cdnbill
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Desperately looking for a nice Chevy Cab

Post by m38cdnbill »

Hello all,

Work on my Chevy cab have not advanced since the beginning of the summer and I gave up because I lack of time. I know, it's rare but if you know someone in the New-England states that would have a Chevy cab in good shape for sale, I'm very interested and send me an e-mail.

Cheers from a guy who is eager to complete this project despite the fact that he's sorely lacking time
Guy aka M38CDNBill
1945 Willys MB
1942 Chevrolet G7107
Barry Churcher
Captain
Captain

Re: Desperately looking for a nice Chevy Cab

Post by Barry Churcher »

Guy, don't give up on your cab. You were doing such a wonderful job on the original. I understand what you mean by not enough time and it is a problem we all have. :x Bon chance in your search for another cab.
Cheers,
Barry
1944 Chev. C15TA
DAF YA314 ----- Chev. G506
Ford F15A (4)
Chev C15A (2)
Ben Hur Fuel Transfer
Polynor Trailer
Drone Winch Trailer
GE Searchlight
Nekaf
1953 M38A1
Telephone Reel Hand Cart
British GS Trailer
M101
M101 with Water Tank
101 CDN-2 (2)
WW2 Water Trailer
M-274 A5 Mule
m38cdnbill
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Re: Desperately looking for a nice Chevy Cab

Post by m38cdnbill »

Barry Churcher wrote:Guy, don't give up on your cab. You were doing such a wonderful job on the original. I understand what you mean by not enough time and it is a problem we all have. :x Bon chance in your search for another cab.
Cheers,
Barry
Salut Barry,

Always happy to have news from you. You're right. I had too much jobs at my work last summer and fall and I think that the fatigue got the better on me. Anyway, as we say in french, "little train goes far" and I continued to work on my cab. Meanwhile, if I find one in good condition, I take it anyway.

Amitiés and we must take a bottle of wine together soon.
Guy aka M38CDNBill
1945 Willys MB
1942 Chevrolet G7107