Looking for Coralena Oil Co. CCKW's

CCKW's and Chevrolets wanted to purchase. Please included location. This is a World Wide forum.
alkasishke
Private

Looking for Coralena Oil Co. CCKW's

Post by alkasishke »

I am looking for any information on the location of a group of 48 CCKW trucks my grandfather bought after the war. These trucks were converted to oil field use. All of them were closed cabs. Most of them were fitted with oil field/rig up beds with the winches moved from the front to the bed. Once was made into a light duty 5th wheel tractor and one was kept stock for my Dad to drive around the yard. The trucks were painted gray over black and the "Coralena Oil Co." decals were on the doors. Most of these trucks were located around Central Kansas. If anyone has any information about any of these trucks I would appreciate the contact. I would be willing to work out a finders fee, if necessary. Thanks for your time, Al Kasishke
alkasishke
Private

Re: Looking for Coralena Oil Co. CCKW's

Post by alkasishke »

Here is a picture of one of the 40 or so CCKW's my grandfather used. I would appreciate any information on locating any of these Coralena Oil Trucks. Thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.