20 ton garwood winch

Equipment that may (or may not) have been supported by CCKW's and other large trucks. Stuff such as Dozers, Graders, Rollers, Pavers, Cranes, Oil Field Equipment, etc. Also Tugs, Generators, Compressors, Welders, and just about all other machinery and equipment type of items.
Brad
Captain
Captain

20 ton garwood winch

Post by Brad »

I have working 20 ton Garwood winch for sale, First reasonable offer takes it Complete. Ive used it to pull some stuff but realy dont have a use so if you have a big rig for her to call home this could be yours... Seems that it hase been fliped around but could probably be put back to original config. Im no exspert but would be happy to help with any questions. Curently mounted to the back of a cckw with about 300' of 5/8 cable I have wound it out and the last layers look to be nicley greased and preserving the drum. Im located in Washingtion state near Seattle. i have a hoist and could help load it

Winch data is: 5m723-B
A-244651
Brad 1206 423 5070
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Brad
1944 open top CCKW 353 A1 with artic top---1945 CCKW hard top 352 A2---1942 4x4 chev cargo...

Visit my pictures!