Operation Yankee joe

Area for Discussion of non-original and non-Theater Modifications to the GM family of WWII trucks. This would include engine, transmission, and driveline swaps, etc.
Brad
Captain
Captain

Post by Brad »

http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/cto/1215677980.html I dont have that stuff, The truck i have is almost ready to be parted out for axles and such.. but heres a link to one for sale on craigs list you might try that.. who knows?
Brad
1944 open top CCKW 353 A1 with artic top---1945 CCKW hard top 352 A2---1942 4x4 chev cargo...

Visit my pictures!
Brad
Captain
Captain

CHEV 4X4

Post by Brad »

I dont have any of that stuff my truck has been stripped of most of that she runns and drives barly.. I was thinking transfer case or trans ,axles brake parts ect ect all of coure being ruster or in need or rebuild? you can see her in action at my pictures page. just look at the bottom of my post..good luck finding parts? Brad oh by the way if you search craigs list seattle for 1943 CHEV CARGO MILITARY you might like what you see?
Brad
1944 open top CCKW 353 A1 with artic top---1945 CCKW hard top 352 A2---1942 4x4 chev cargo...

Visit my pictures!
armydriver
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Re: Operation Yankee joe

Post by armydriver »

Thanks for sharing your photos and I look forward to more of your story regarding the restoration of your truck. :D
52 M38 Willy's
Former owner and restorer of CCKW353 " Betty Boop"

proud father of a career Army officer/Blackhawk pilot/ War in Iraq veteran
Retired high school history teacher at Lt. Colonel Robert G. Cole CMH High School, Fort Sam Houston Texas
proud great grandson of four Confederate soldiers.
great great grandson of a War of 1812 veteran
great great great grandson of 2 American Revolutionary war veterans