CCKW SWB Closed Cab For Sale.

CCKW's/Chevy's For Sale. Please included location. This is a World Wide forum.
Bill_Wolf
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

CCKW SWB Closed Cab For Sale.

Post by Bill_Wolf »

(I previously owned this truck and sold it only because of 2 many projects, and SHAEF said to! It is a nice piece but does need some work. Below is a cut and paste of my original ad)
The trucks is a 352 with splits. It is a very restoreable piece but will require a moderate amount of work to get it to a motor pool condition.

Known problems: It is missing the front PTO output (winch) that sits on the side of the case. It is also missing the winch prop shaft. There are 6 wheels and tires but I question whether all the wheels are road worthy. I have never started (or tried to start) the vehicle. Some of the bed stake pockets need to be replaced...repros can be had from VOV. Unknown what else it needs.

It is located at a friends house in Raymond NH. Was dropped off on the Flatbed that is pictured.
The current owner needs to sell it due to the start of a new family. He informs me that the engine has been cleaned up and the starter rebuild. It turns over but is not yet running. He also indicated that he has 12 wheels for the truck.

The truck is currently in Alstead NH. The seller is asking $2000 as is where is.

If you are interested contact me and I will forward on his email.

Bill

A complete set of pics from back when I owned it can be seen here.

http://www.armyfiretrucks.com/cckw_swb.htm