1943 Open cab 353 cargo FS Missouri

CCKW's/Chevy's For Sale. Please included location. This is a World Wide forum.
g.r.bates
Sergeant
Sergeant

1943 Open cab 353 cargo FS Missouri

Post by g.r.bates »

Its a 43 open cab 353 Banjo Axle. The only thing really wrong with it is that is has a postwar bed on it. I have located a WW2 bed but it needs new floor wood. I would give the information for it to the buyer. Also the tires are in excellent condition, but they arent NDT's. They are firestone snow and mud 7.50x20's. I know the tires are a large expense but the ones on it are in great shape and are the correct size. Here are some pics,
http://s49.photobucket.com/albums/f294/ ... oy79/cckw/
I know its not perfect but its definately a solid truck and a great runner. I also have some spare parts that go with it. Radiator, Intake/exhaust manifold, Fenders, Closed cab doors, Script Grill, Freshly boiled and sealed Large mouth Fuel Tank, and a bunch of small peices. I would like to get around $4000 for it. Unfortunately ive lost my indoor storage for this truck and need to scale down to something smaller. Thanks for your interest.
Greg
84th ID "Railsplitters" Reenacted

*42 cckw closed cab
*43 cckw open cab cargo
*42 GPW
armydriver
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Post by armydriver »

That is one good looking truck and would be an easy restoration project. Good luck on selling it. :D
52 M38 Willy's
Former owner and restorer of CCKW353 " Betty Boop"

proud father of a career Army officer/Blackhawk pilot/ War in Iraq veteran
Retired high school history teacher at Lt. Colonel Robert G. Cole CMH High School, Fort Sam Houston Texas
proud great grandson of four Confederate soldiers.
great great grandson of a War of 1812 veteran
great great great grandson of 2 American Revolutionary war veterans
armydriver
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Post by armydriver »

I had the opportunity to meet Greg and check this truck over while I wsa in Missouri. I bought his Ben Hur trailer.. Gregg is a first class mechanic and this truck is in great mechanical condition and runs really well. We had a great time there and met some really fine folks . Thanks Greg for your hospiltality. :D
52 M38 Willy's
Former owner and restorer of CCKW353 " Betty Boop"

proud father of a career Army officer/Blackhawk pilot/ War in Iraq veteran
Retired high school history teacher at Lt. Colonel Robert G. Cole CMH High School, Fort Sam Houston Texas
proud great grandson of four Confederate soldiers.
great great grandson of a War of 1812 veteran
great great great grandson of 2 American Revolutionary war veterans