GP Medium Canvas tent - complete - Lincoln, NE

This area is for ebay, Craigslist, GSA, Government Liquication or other auctions. It should include auctions for WWII trucks, parts, trailers, and directly related equipment and accessories, for CCKW, Chevrolet 1.5 ton, US-6, M5-6, DUKW, and WWII trucks larger than 2.5 ton vehicles only.

Moderator: Bill_Wolf

retro-roco
Captain
Captain

GP Medium Canvas tent - complete - Lincoln, NE

Post by retro-roco »

I have listed a complete, canvas GP medium for a ridiculously low price on Craigslist. We are moving out of state, and I don't want to take it with me. By complete, it includes the tent, poles, 3 piece ridge beam, stakes, including 4 VERY heavy duty corner stakes, and liner. I have used the tent a number of times, including several times for graduation parties as a very large awning. We are putting it up again tonite for a friends party, so I'll be able to give you a report of current condition.

<<Report - the tent is in good shape. It went up in good time (less than 45 min with a rookie crew of 6). Two side wall poles could use new ropes, but we had plenty of extra stakes, including long ones, and four of the oversize corner stakes too..>>

The tent is located in Lincoln, NE and you can see the ad here:

http://lincoln.craigslist.org/spo/2391205498.html

Item Co., 23rd Inf. Regt., 2nd Div. WWII HRS
(Retro-Roco)
Bloomington, IL

1942 Chevy 1-1/2 ton cargo w/ winch
194? Ben Hur water trailer