CCKW Crane Truck FS on ebay 320051315158

This area is for ebay, Craigslist, GSA, Government Liquication or other auctions. It should include auctions for WWII trucks, parts, trailers, and directly related equipment and accessories, for CCKW, Chevrolet 1.5 ton, US-6, M5-6, DUKW, and WWII trucks larger than 2.5 ton vehicles only.

Moderator: Bill_Wolf

b17goinmyway
Corporal
Corporal

CCKW Crane Truck FS on ebay 320051315158

Post by b17goinmyway »

Hi List, just saw this CCKW? for sale on ebay. It is not mine. Looks like a homemade cab but maybe not. Does not look like a CCKW. I think the wheels are the same on the DUKW's. I seen this last week on ebay and it did not bring the $500 bid. Looks like the seller is going to send it to the scrap yard on Sat. Wish I was in the area and could haul it. Probably worth buying to strip the parts and still could scrap out the remaining metal and get your money back. Thought someone in the area of Conect. might check it out. later Dan Bever

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/GMC-mili ... 5158QQrdZ1
42cckw
Captain
Captain

Post by 42cckw »

I saw this a few days ago and your right it sure dosn't look like a CCKW to the point were I beleive it is not, can any one comment on what it is :?:
KiwiKev
Corporal
Corporal

Post by KiwiKev »

Looks like a DUKW with is clothes removed.

regards
kev
-----
1x S1 Land Rover ex NZ Army (long term Project)
2 x S2A Land Rover ex NZ Army and Australian Army (1 For Sale, 1 almost restored)
1 x S3 Land Rover Ambulance ex BAOR
1 x 1939 ACK352 Ex USMC Basket Case
1 x 1940 ACK352 Ex USMC New Project