Bobs other stuff

Trucks used by the U.S. Army in world War II that were 2.5 tons and larger. Such as Studebaker US-6, International M5-6, 4 Ton tractors (Auto Car, etc.), 5 Ton (Corbitt, etc.), the Dragon Wagon, and any other trucks 2.5 tons and over.
bobc
Captain
Captain

Bobs other stuff

Post by bobc »

Hi Guys, It's been a while since I've been active here but I thought you might like to see what I've been up to,this is my 43 White M-2-A-1 halftrack,she made her first road trip in over 20 years today, I got it as a cab and chassis 2 years ago and have parted out two others to get it to this stage, it has a lot of work still ahead but I deemed it ready for our local 4th parade,it was a 3 mile drive into town then 8 blocks on the parade route,then we spent the morning at the park,I recieved only good comments from every one I talked to. I used my 40 CCKWX extensively during the build,those panels add up fast,completed it weighs around 20,000 pounds and gets less then 1 mpg. But it was worth the smiles received! BobcImageImage
Restored M-2-A-1 half-track, 41 CCKW SWB closed cab yard truck, working on open cab G-506 cargo truck
abn CCKW

Post by abn CCKW »

another HMV in collectors hands , Gald to see it back on the road and being seen in public two great steps in the right direction