Deleted Post

Miscellaneous other stuff having to do with Military Vehicles and Trucks....NO POLITICS!

This will be monitored!
admin
SHAEF
SHAEF

Deleted Post

Post by admin »

A message sent by me to a poster about why his post was deleted.....

Board Member,

I have deleted your post about Stolen Valor and I wanted to let you know why.

Overnight there were several responses to your post by first time posters who have joined in the last 10 days. These members were not as diplomatic as you and used your post as a vessel to mount personal libelous and slanderous attacks against several members of the CCKW message board.

Because they were first time posters they were trapped by a function of the board and their postings required prior review before being posted. Needless to say their rantings and attacks were not approved and their accounts were deleted

These accounts originated from AOL in the New England area.

This is not the first time this has happened. For the past 3 weeks new accounts have been opened and when approved the first post by the new user is a derogatory rant about fellow members spewing hate and unsubstantiated accusations on the same subject matter. Something that is just not appropriate for a message board about the Historic Military Vehicle hobby. These also originated from a New England AOL account. I could restrict all AOL members but that would be punishing all because of one.

So I now have to closely watch what and who I let in. I realize that this smacks of "censorship" but this individual or Individuals have ruined it for all.

The board is now on prior post approval until further notice. I would appreciate your understanding in this matter.

The Admin