Vehicle Database

Miscellaneous other stuff having to do with Military Vehicles and Trucks....NO POLITICS!

This will be monitored!
SwampBox
Corporal
Corporal

Vehicle Database

Post by SwampBox »

Was just wondering if my email was recieved about my DUKW's info for the datdbase? Seems like I remember sending this in a couple years ago but it was never posted. I just sent it again a few days ago. I also noticed it hasn't been updated since 2007. :?
Chris_M
Captain
Captain

Post by Chris_M »

Same with me. I already posted all data of my CCKW twice within the last two years but it still does not appear in the list. :cry:

Regards,

Chris
45 CCKW 353 2
Bill_Wolf
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Post by Bill_Wolf »

Hello All,

Let me explain without making excuses why I may have not received your information.

First I just may have got it and overlooked it.

Second, With the several club and personal websites I manage I get about 45,000 emails per month which is about 1200 per day with about 97% of it being SPAM. I have a spam killer which I have to set at a high threshold to get rid of the "male enhancement", Nigerian money spammers, and other garbage that gets sent to me. Unfortunately a lot of these come from off-shore (non-us) servers and that mail is caught by my ISP and put into a spam mail folder on their server. Within 36 hours of the arrival those mails get auto-trashed.

I still have to go through about 250 a day that are allowed to get through but I consider that manageable.

I have checked my inbox which I only flush every 90 days and I don't see any thing from you so I would have to assume that it got caught or I just missed it.

The best way to send me vehicle info is to PM it using this board. I do look at all PM's and will record information from them.

Sorry about missing your vehicles. If anyone else wants to add their info please PM me.

Bill
Chris_M
Captain
Captain

Post by Chris_M »

Uh, oh :shock: . Didn't know that Bill. Now I understand. You will have a PM from me soon. Thank you for your great work keeping this Forum alive, by the way. :)

Regards,

Chris
45 CCKW 353 2
SwampBox
Corporal
Corporal

Post by SwampBox »

I knew something was up. I'll send a PM tonight.