Going to Kentucky.

Miscellaneous other stuff having to do with Military Vehicles and Trucks....NO POLITICS!

This will be monitored!
jds15151
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Going to Kentucky.

Post by jds15151 »

Well it figures, just got my CCKW home and ready to start working on it when reality sets in. Just got notified that I have to go to Fort Knox for 6 weeks. So my CCKW is on the back burner temporaily. Any CCKW owners in that area? Any parts suppliers or secret stashes anyone wants to let me know about? Does Memphis Equipment still have CCKW stuff? I will be returning to Texas mid-November, so if anyone needs anything taken North or brought back South just let me know, maybe we can figure something out.
abn CCKW

Post by abn CCKW »

Memphis equip. still lists a couple CCKW items in their MV magizine ad not sure what else they may have worth stopping and asking while your passing by .
Last edited by abn CCKW on Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
John V Cliche
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by John V Cliche »

I think all their GM stuff is now at the PA store.

John
42 Chevy G7117
44 Ford M20 armored car
44 CCKW 353 A1 660 gal Tanker
45 CCKW 353 B2 Air-portable
Ben Hur 1 ton trailer
MVPA#26900
jds15151
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by jds15151 »

So, No CCKW Owners in the Kentucky area?
cooltex24
Draftee

Post by cooltex24 »

That sucks, I am taking my tests this week, and will finally be free to fix that thing up. LOL. Don't worry though, I will go over and take it for a drive so it does not get lonely :wink: And I may be getting that M43, so you are going to have to get back and help me load it.
Scott