War & Peace 2013

Historic Military Vehicle and Military Events of Interest World Wide.
mick.wilson
Captain
Captain

War & Peace 2013

Post by mick.wilson »

Hi Guys,
It was good to meet some of you at W&P this year, I am trying to find this Yank guy that helped out in the depot but cant even remember his name, just wanted to thank him for helping out and make sure he is coming back next year.
The other photos from the show http://www.flickr.com/photos/barryjames ... 4734402232
ImageImageImage

514th Q.M T.C We deliver everything, except babies
Nick Bombini
Captain
Captain

Re: War & Peace 2013

Post by Nick Bombini »

Hi Mick. That was me. It was great to meet all of you in the depot this year and I had a great time at the show. I appreciate you all welcoming me in and allowing me to turn some wrenches on the Brockway. I won't be able to make it back next year but I'll definitely be planning another trip. I got some good photos of the depot I'll be sending you as well as soon as I get everything transferred to the computer.

--Nick
Nick Bombini
---
'42 M7A1 Generator
'42 M7 Generator trailer
'43 CCKW 352 A2
'45 USMC mobile repair shop trailer
'45 GPW
mick.wilson
Captain
Captain

Post by mick.wilson »

Thanks for helping out Nick, it was a great week in the sun and the dust, I remembered giving you my email address but never got yours :roll:
I was going to let you have a drive of the Brockway but you disappeared on the last day.

The man in action :D
ImageImageImage

514th Q.M T.C We deliver everything, except babies
Nick Bombini
Captain
Captain

Post by Nick Bombini »

It was fun seeing and working on vehicles I don't get to see around here. I was going to try and make it down on Sunday before we left but breaking down camp took longer than expected and we had to catch the train. I'll have to take you up on that offer next time I make it out there. :D

Check your messages, I sent you a PM with my email address.

--Nick
Nick Bombini
---
'42 M7A1 Generator
'42 M7 Generator trailer
'43 CCKW 352 A2
'45 USMC mobile repair shop trailer
'45 GPW