ATTENTION DUKW Owners

General Discussion about the WW2 DUKW. Technical aspects should be discussed the the CCKW Tech forum. Forsale/Wanted should be addressed in the CCKW Forsale or Wanted catagory
Steve Greenberg
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

ATTENTION DUKW Owners

Post by Steve Greenberg »

Hello,
I am currently updating Bill Keen's old list of DUKW's and owners. I sent the list to Jan Roelse in Holland a couple years ago and he started to update the list to to an Excel file. He got about 1/2 of it done and just had too many other projects going on so I have the list back and I just about have it up dated. Bill Keen last updated the list in 1993 so I am sure there are a lot of changes. If you would like your DUKW on the list or update the old information you may have given Bill years ago, please e mail me your DUKW serial number (on the frame or data plate), USA number if known, date of delivery, phone number, address & e mail address. Is your DUKW operational, being restored or a parts DUKW etc. Once the list is updated it will be available for all DUKW owners.
Please e mail directly
Thanks,
Steve 8)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.