G506 parts f/s

General Discussion about the WW2 Chevy Trucks 2 and 4 wheel drive. Technical aspects should be discussed the the CCKW Tech forum. Forsale/Wanted should be addressed in the CCKW Forsale or Wanted catagory
Craig
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

G506 parts f/s

Post by Craig »

Will be bringing home a G506 tipper in the next several days. Parting her out. Everything is there and everything is going, hydrolics, cab, axels, frame, the works. I will be keeping a few items like the spare tire carrier (maybe) and tranny. The bed is shot and is headed for the scrap heap along. Most everthing else appears to be servicable or restorable. It has been sitting out in a field for a very long time and is covered with mostly serface rust on the outside. Still a lot of OD on the inner parts. Any interest drop me a line. Craig
pmcree
Draftee

parts

Post by pmcree »

Do you have a good wiper header panel with covers above the windshield?
Thanks Paul
surpdlr
Draftee

Re: G506 parts f/s

Post by surpdlr »

Craig wrote:Will be bringing home a G506 tipper in the next several days. Parting her out. Everything is there and everything is going, hydrolics, cab, axels, frame, the works. I will be keeping a few items like the spare tire carrier (maybe) and tranny. The bed is shot and is headed for the scrap heap along. Most everthing else appears to be servicable or restorable. It has been sitting out in a field for a very long time and is covered with mostly serface rust on the outside. Still a lot of OD on the inner parts. Any interest drop me a line. Craig
Hi,
I was wondering if any of the hoist and hydrolics are still available, and what make they are?

Thanks,

Jeff
JEFF HAIN-MATSON
WRIGHTSVILLE PA
717-252-4489 VOICE
717-252-4499 FAX

MVPA #1833
IMPS #1726
MVT #9362